Project details 136
América TeVé is a Spanish TV station with headquarter in Miami and with a Cuban audience primarily. Being a communication producer demanded a content priority at the moment of starting the project. The customer needed the possibility to manage rich content with text, images, surveys and even more the integration of ads within the site. Also were took into account that the mobile versions work appropriated been carefully with the visibility and quality of the images; in this way the display of the content would be optimum and quick loading.
- The need was clear, to create a site with the capacity to manage a large catalogue of rich contents with texts, images and videos.
- Moreover, it was necessary to have integrated a live signal and for what was integrated the Uestream.tv and Livestream.com services.
- The design should allow a clear lecture taking into account that there was some spaces for ads and the news contained multimedia files such as images and videos.
- APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Meta Kerywords
- Meta Description
- Meta Robot
- Google Analytics
- Integration with Uestream.tv y Livestream.com