Project details 214
The Blogger Programme is a social platform for brands, bloggers and publishers (Magazines) that allows the integration of social networks (APIs) within the fashion world. They were looking for space in the web that will bring tools for bloggers to connect with a variety of brands and publishers. At the very beginning the site didn’t had a development environment, the changes were done directly and there was not lots of problems because we didn’t had many subscribers.But when the number of subscribers increased it became a problem. From that point we started to work with repositories and were set up development environments. The customer was satisfied because he got more control over the tasks and changes.
- Within the initial requirements we had positioning of the The Blogger Programme brand and integrate the social networks.
- To give personalization to the subscribers profile with modules of posts, videos and images self- administered.
- To develop a comprehensive space for the subscribers, allowing them to customize their profiles in an easy and quick way; without lots of technicisms.
- To create development environments that allow the improvement of the control over the changes.
- APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, Lookbook, Bloglovin, Chictopia)