As part of our continuous improvement process here is the first version of the Definition of Done. Some points more obvious than others, but all equally necessary:
– The task was tested by the programmer.
– Changes made to function properly in the development environment.
– The task was carried out a couple *
– All changes in the repository.
– There is a Tag GIT named with the ID of the task.
– Changes are deployed in the production environment.
– The visual changes were tested in Browser Stack.
– The design is supported by Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 4+, Google Chrome 7+, Opera 10+, Safari 5+
– No PHP errors in any related changes made level.
– There are no console errors related Web browser changes made.
– There is a blog post with the team applied to problems that were unknown or complex solution.
– The task meets the acceptance criteria for the creation of it.
– Task was approved by the Tester.
* Tasks with an estimate greater than or equal to 2 hours and that the current duration exceeds by 25% the initial estimate should be developed as a couple.